View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 03:41 PM   #13
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

This week I start off with just me and one of my sissy cuckolds alone together so I can tell him how small his tiny, worthless cock is, over and over long before my latest big black stud, Dick James arrives to show my cuckold what a real man's cock looks like. My cuckold bitch looks like his cock stopped growing when he was 3 years old! Hahaha! This week I don't even let the cuckold watch! I make him stand in the corner, with his pathetic face buried in the wall during the entire scene! He can hear Dick James huge cock slide in and out of my pussy and the sound of his hands slapping against my pale, white ass, but he's NOT ALLOWED to SEE anything! The only thing cuckold boy gets to see is Dick Jame's huge load of cum that I make him lick off of my pussy and belly. Hahahaha! Lucky for you members out there though, I'm gonna let you guys watch!

Models: Candy Monroe, Dick James

File: cuckold-stands-in-corner-08-24-2018.mp4
Size: 505 MiB (529385771 bytes)
Duration: 00:21:59.886
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 472 MiB (94%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 10.1 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.04018 секунды с 9 запросами