View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 12:55 PM   #40
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Marie Luv is the newest addition to GHI and boy and I lucky to have gotten her. She's a cutie and has a lot of dick sucking talent. Now I have seen hundreds of girls come to our secret gloryhole locations. And Marie has to be one of the best cock suckers I have run into. She steps in the booth, and does a little playing with herself until she sees a white rod pop through the hole in the wall. At this time, Marie just drops and starts sucking and tugging. As I am watching this whole thing take place through my 3.5" screen on my camera, I get really worked up. This scene is great. Then the pop. Marie sucks it until it blows! Then! She turns to me and starts pulling MY pants down. What am I supposed to do? The only thing I know how... keep that camera rolling. What happens next goes down in GHI history as one of the best scenes on the site!

Models: Marie Luv

File: marie-luv-03-05-2007.mp4
Size: 427 MiB (447995332 bytes)
Duration: 00:18:37.417
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 400 MiB (94%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 8.55 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.05686 секунды с 9 запросами