View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 07:25 AM   #52
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Meet Ruth Blackwell. Meet her cuckold fiancee. Meet BOZ The Animal. Put all three together, and you may be witnessing one of the all-time hottest IR scenes ever to go down. Ruth needs what most white girls crave - a cock that measures in the double digits. It seems her man wants that too...even if it's just to watch BOZ pound the fucking shit out of his woman...and trust me, BOZ does exactly that. I'm not quite sure what Ruth felt like after the scene, but she went walking out of Dogfart's studio like she had ridden a horse all day long...and in fact, she sorta did. BOZ's 13 inch member destroyed poor Ruth, and evidentally it destroyed their relationship too. Days later Ruth confessed to ending it all and begged Dogfart for Round 2. We're working on that right now...
Check out her site at RuthBlackwell.com

Models: Ruth Blackwell, Boz

File: ruth-blackwell-12-28-2004.mp4
Size: 596 MiB (624714165 bytes)
Duration: 00:26:03.063
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 559 MiB (94%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 12.0 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.03412 секунды с 9 запросами