Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Indiscreet

Indiscreet

Actress name : Simona A
Photo Title : Indiscreet
Genre : Blonde, Shaved, Erect Nipples, Freckles, Flexible, Tattoo, Masturbation

Description : "Doing chores gets my pussy so wet," says sexy Russian blonde Simona A as she clamps clothespins to her stiff nipples. "I used to be a maid, and I had the hots for this one client, a businessman - a real silver fox, much older than me. He was too much of a gentleman to be seduced, but that just made me want him even more. I'd work real hard to get his place spotlessly clean, and lap up any praise or attention he gave me. One morning he left me alone to do my work. I spent two hours cleaning then one more frigging my shaved pussy to multiple orgasms. I got naked in the kitchen and bent over the counter - the marble was so cold against my tits as I imagined him banging me from behind. Then - feeling brave after cumming - I got in between his bedsheets I'd just ironed and plowed my pussy with a long white candle from his dining room. I took it home later, and still wonder if he noticed it was gone, or if he realized how much I craved his cock. And I still get horny whenever I do laundry or the dishes."

Pics : 84
Size : 217 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :790x525

Download Indiscreet - 217 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04636 секунды с 9 запросами