View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 04:16 PM   #1324
sm-monk

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

sm-monk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Richboy Part 3. Change the position (2012)

Richboy Part 3. Change the position (2012)

Release Year: 2012

Cast: Dominic

Genres: Fetish

Bound over the table our boy is told to suck cock the first time in his life. With his mouth full of spittle and smelly cock his lips are supposed to please two soldiers cocks to ecstasy.
Once he felt a cock in his mouth the first time in his whole life he coerces himself not to give his tormentors the impression that he enjoys being at their service. He tried to suck as soft as possible and he tried not to cry. Oh no. Please no tears. I just need to keep on sucking them somehow. It canТ‘t take too long and they will get off. I must get through this and maybe it will be over soon.
But it wonґt be over soon. Mecko and Becko change the position. And they clearly pay attention not to cum too soon. What a lustful moan when that wankerґs lips please my cock. He was straight when he left the discotheque but now he is my private toy-boy, Mecko thinks. Becko is spanking the rich boys anus every now and then. He treats him like a woman when he spites into his glory hole time after time. Will that boy be a good fuck? Yes – he will be.
That boy is too much fun. Thereґs nothing compared to hose humiliated eyes – especially as Dominic is still reluctantly obeying to all orders. Yes – this boy is straight and he wants to show it. But that means even more fun for our heroes.
After some almost eternal minutes of lust the two soldiers decide to bind Dominic into another position. With his hands tied to his feet it must be even a more funny and helpless view to enjoy. Yes – letґs bring him into a womanґs position. His hole is even more exposed and he is closer to tears with every slap on his ass. Is he thinking that was it? Oh no Mr. Rich Boy. That was just the beginning.

Format: Windows Media

Duration: 9:38

Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

Audio: 187kbps

File size: 352.4 MB

Download Richboy Part 3. Change the position (2012)

Время генерации страницы 0.03559 секунды с 9 запросами