View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 08:50 AM   #120
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Arena Rome - Cucked By Queen Arena & The Knight

Size matters! Let's get that straight once and for all. I've said this before and I'll say it again, I love my husband with all of my heart, I respect and admire the man he is to our family and every bit as much for the excellent businessman that he is. BUT! Bottom line is he has an average cock that he can't keep hard and what he does have he does not use well. If you put all that together in the average home, it works, average every day women are lucky to have that. But when you are an elite superior female like me you don't settle. You go out and take what you need and deserve and if that means having to demonstrate that to my Hubby and the world on occasion to keep him humble and knowing his place then that's what I have to do. On this day Will and I felt like he was getting a little uppity over dinner trying to order for everyone at the table while fielding business call on his cell phone we decided to take him down a notch by leaving him at the table early to settle the check and meet us upstairs. When he walked in we already locked up in an embrace and I simply pointed to the camera on the night stand and snapped my fingers. He's a cuck so he knew what to do. Enjoy!

File Size : 1.6 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 38 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:

deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10473 секунды с 9 запросами