View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 12:18 AM   #268
hirurgrrr1984

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hirurgrrr1984 Непонятно, что и думать...

Blow Me Off 2 (2014/DVDRip)

Name: Blow Me Off 2
Year of an exit: 2014
It is let out: Evil Angel
Genre: Big Breast, Blonde, Blowjob, Booty, Brunette, College, Cum swallow, Cumshot, Dark Hair, Deep throat
In roles: Afrodity, Barra Brass, Cayla Lyons, David Perry, Emma Leigh, Izabella Christyn, Lilia Rouge, Mea Melone, Mira Sunset, Vanda Lust
Duration: 2h 59mn

In "Blow Me Off #2", French director/stud David Perry spews nine hard, wet blow job scenes that feature POV-style action, giving viewers a first-person view of adventurous European babes slurping, stroking and satisfying. Stylish Mea Melone deep-throats David with her head hanging upside-down from the couch. Blonde Barra Brass makes lewd noises as she fellates him in a machine shop. Cute Vanda Lust gives David a double foot-job and a deep-throat BJ. Gorgeous Isabella Chrystin lies back on the floor and jacks his heavy, thick semen all over her glasses, face, forehead and hair. Hugely stacked redhead Emma Leigh exhales cigar smoke with David’s meat in her mouth and jacks his jism into her deeply cleaved bosoms. Under a running shower, blonde Mira Sunset wetly blows David’s bone. Longhaired Afrodite sucks, licks, chews and strokes the director’s balls. Cayla Lyons and Lilia Rouge get their mouths reamed.
Quality: DVDRip
Format: mp4
Video: AVC, 720x400 (16/9), 29.970 fps, 1 605 Kbps (0.186 bit/pixel)
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC, 2 ch, 120 Kbps
Size: 1.56 GiB

DOWNLOAD
http://letitbit.net/download/pl-blowo2.mp4*
hirurgrrr1984 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12387 секунды с 9 запросами