HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Dinner Delight 1

Dinner Delight 1

Actress name : Crystal Maiden
Photo Title : Dinner Delight 1
Genre : Blonde, Shaved, Sexy Feet, Feet, Spread Legs, Natural Breasts, Small Breasts

Description : Gorgeous Crystal Maiden, a blue-eyed blonde from Ukraine, is a laid-back kind of girl. "I won't be rushed," she says, nibbling on the delicious-looking dinner she's fixed for herself. "Perhaps that's why I like salad - it's already cold, so it doesn't matter if, halfway through eating it, I get distracted." She explains, "Maybe I'll catch sight of the oil I've used in my dressing, and get the urge to rub a little into my feet. It makes them feel so soft. But I use too much, and the foot-massage makes me horny, so I get naked." She demonstrates, slipping off her cute white dress and plain white cotton panties. "So now I'm stroking my tits, teasing my nipples, and my pussy starts to ache for attention, so I slip my fingers inside. Then I'm pounding them in and out, so my entire crotch is slick with oil and juices, and soon I feel myself begin to cum." She lets out a little moan, then pauses for breath. "Then maybe I'll go back to eating dinner - or maybe it can wait until I've cum again.

Pics : 123
Size : 291 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :790x525

Download Dinner Delight 1 - 291 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04054 секунды с 9 запросами