Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

BooMPooL Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Play Along Scat Jerk Off Instructions 3 840 LoveRachelle2

Play Along Scat Jerk Off Instructions 3 840 LoveRachelle2

MPEG-4 - 2160 x 3 840 - 12 min 29 s - 1.73 GiB

Movie actress: LoveRachelle2
Tags: Poop Videos
Description: You’ve gone on a trip away for the weekend and I miss you… so I decide to leave you a video to enjoy 😉
You switch it on and its me, your girlfriend! And in a sexy Catholic schoolgirl outfit to boot… I want you to have some fun while you’re away, “daddy” 😉
After the wild night I indulged you on your scat fantasy months ago, we haven't done anything since as I thought it was so naughty! But lately I’ve been thinking about it and how sexy I found it and how much it turned me on so I want to give it a go again. But there's a catch. You have to carry out all the challenges I set out for you on this video. If you do them then when you get back we will have a really good time together 😉 I have left you some beers, all you have to do is pause the video, go down stairs and drink them as this will build up your confidence for the next steps, when I'm ready to play the video again make sure you're on the toilet and need to shit.
Are you ready daddy? Ok good, now start rubbing your cock as you watch me touch myself–but you’re not allowed to cum until I say you can 😉 I rub my pussy, telling me how horny this makes me and you watch as I cum in front o you… I roll my head back in ecstasy and warn you not to cum yet 😉 We’re just getting started!
I hope you’re ready to shit because I do… I push my hot naughty load onto a plate and moan in relief… I tell you to do the same, but into your hand. Now then… take that shit pile and smear it all over your cock, jerking yourself off with your own shit as lube. I ask you how it must smell and feel… is it warm? Does that shit feel so good against your cock, daddy? I finger my filthy asshole and show you the mess–don’t you wish you could lick it clean for me, daddy? I want you to take your free hand and finger your own filthy asshole along with me 😉 I get more and more excited, my breathing gets heavier and I tell you to cum with me on a countdown…. Now daddy, I got one more task for you, hun…. see all that cum of yours on your shit-caked hand? I want you to lick it all up for me, daddy… make me a happy girl 😉

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK
BooMPooL is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04903 секунды с 9 запросами