Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

BooMPooL Непонятно, что и думать...
Default First Time Shitting for You 1 440 littlefuckslut

First Time Shitting for You 1 440 littlefuckslut

Windows Media - 1080 x 1 440 - 6 min 11 s - 535 MiB

Movie actress: littlefuckslut
Tags: Poop Videos, Toilet Slavery, Efro
Description: This is my first time & I feel so nervous and excited!!! I’ve even taken the time to put on something sexy for the show & oiled my juicy ass up. I’ve always wanted someone to worship my dirty asshole so I’m glad you came over. Wearing fishnets that frame my ass perfectly I straddle the toilet to show you my pretty plugged asshole. I rub my ass and show it off to you before giving it a few swats with my paddle. I have to go soooooo bad! I toy with my plug a little, fucking my asshole with it, pushing it deep into my ass and tugging at it & when I pull it out it has a glob of shit sticking to it! I know you just want to lick it clean. Now that I don’t have the plug stopping it I lean forward and let all my shit go. It plops into the toilet while you watch. You love it. You think its over but when I sit down with my ass hanging off of the toilet right in front of your face I push the final little bit out. You see my puckered little asshole pushing out and retracting. I ask what you want to do with my asshole, lick it clean? or shove your hard dick in it?? Then I reach back and smear my finger around on my dirty asshole. Rubbing the shit remnants all around my tight ass. You know you’d like to see it again. I took a video of it so you can watch it over and over and over again.

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK
BooMPooL is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04871 секунды с 9 запросами