Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 35 min 4 s
Size: 325 MiB

Description: ANAL RUBBER DUCKY? - GOOFY, DAFFY & MICKEY MOUSE

Classic Cams

July 23rd 2007

Stars Appearing:
Vicky Vette

Ok, so I don't want to get your hopes up or down with this video. It is a strange one but also hot as well depending on your likes. It was the middle of the afternoon and a rare SexCamCentral camshow. I am dressed in some nice lingerie that I got from England. It was supposed to be b/g but all of a sudden I my 'cameraman' got a phonecall from his mom (really!). Realizing that he was on the verge of being busted, he exits the room - leaving me up to my devices to 'improvise'. Some of you know I love Rubber Ducks when I take bath time. I was 'thrown a duck' or two to play with while I waited. I did not expect my camera man to be gone so long so the ducks get some action! Anyway, if you are into anal, this is a video where I do insert a pretty nice dildo into my ass! The video ends with me jumping up and down on my bed ala the Man Show's 'Girls on Trampoline's'. There is a short clip of that on the Members Only Board. I promise that no ducks were hurt during the filming of this video! I also promise that I do not take drugs (check out the end of the video).
Tags:
Model(s): Vicky Vette

Screen:

DOWNLOAD ANAL RUBBER DUCKY? - GOOFY, DAFFY & MICKEY MOUSE
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04257 секунды с 9 запросами