All my threads

BooMPooL Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Smell My Stench 1 920 QuinnBrooks

Smell My Stench 1 920 QuinnBrooks

MPEG-4 - 1080 x 1 920 - 8 min 34 s - 271 MiB

Movie actress: QuinnBrooks
Tags: Farting
Description: 1920×1080 HD
Spicy Food Intake/Fast Food before hand: Tons of Real Farting//3 different angles-a few naked farts// Farting in boyfriend’s face// LOUD farting
Seth has been real lazy lately and has been taking naps in the middle of the day I have been so mad at him for just being a lazy bum. I try and motivate him but he just always seems to want to sleep. So I decided to start eating real spicy food and fast food to make my stomach extra bloated with gas. I know how gassy I get with spicy food and then I ate fast food to make my stomach extra gassy. I know that the smell will be bad so I want to wake him up with the stench. I stand close up and fart in my yoga pants, they start to smell super bad so I pull down my pants to make the room smell more. I keep letting out wretched farts until it wakes Seth up. He asks what the hell that smell is and I just laugh. I get on top of him and I put my ass in his face. I make him smell my stinky ass. He coughs and gags and I just keep farting. I blast him with fart after fart right in his face. He keeps telling me how disgusting it smells but I pay him no attention and just keep farting in his face. I can tell he can’t take it and I just keep laughing as I blast him over and over. I make him learn his lesson the hard way.. With farts in his face. My stomach is so bloated with gas and I know I want to leave him with a few real amazing ones so I pull down my yoga pants and fart naked right in his face. Maybe he stop being so lazy.

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK
BooMPooL is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07156 секунды с 9 запросами