View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 08:45 AM   #39
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sexy Pantyhose Destruction! 1 920

Sexy Pantyhose Destruction! - 1 920

Look at my big sexy body. I love teasing you with my sexy curves and my big, beautiful ass! I love wearing nylons. They make me feel so sexy! I love wearing them when I shit too! You can see the poop coming out of my ass! It gets trapped in my pantyhose! Trapped between my ass and the hose.
Watch as I show off my beautiful body! I dance around and talk dirty to you as I tease you with my big tits, ass, and pussy! I slowly strip off my bra and shake my big tits for you! I have to piss and shit now! I get so close to you and bend over right in your face. I let my bladder loose and a thick stream of piss come flying out of my pussy!
It’s time to shit now! I’m going to shit in my nude colored nylons! I push hard but my hose are keeping my poop in! My pantyhose are so tight! I love that my shit has no where to go! I reach my hand down in my hose and spread my ass! I push my shit out into my pantyhose! I reach my hand back and smear my shit all over my ass! My big, sexy ass looks so hot smear with shit! I talk dirty to you and shake my ass for you! I pull my nylons back up, trapping my shit! I want to got out just like this! I want to walk up close to people smelling like shit! My poop trapped between my pantyhose and my ass!
Enjoy!

Video:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 8 min 51 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 920
File size: 1.04 GiB
Tags: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Efro, Panty/Jean Pooping
Actors: SamanthaStarfish

Thumbnails:

Download >>>http://fboom.me/file/e98213f274e0b
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04620 секунды с 9 запросами