View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 06:19 PM   #36
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Watch Me Eat My Shit! 1 920

Watch Me Eat My Shit! - 1 920

I just shit out this little load of poop! It looks so good! I want to eat it! Watch me eat my poop! I break off a little piece and pop it into my mouth. I swallow it right down without even gagging! Oh it tastes so good and gets me so turned on! I shove the entire load in my mouth and taste it all. I push the shit out of my mouth so it looks like I’m shitting out of my mouth!
I pick up a bigger piece and swallow that too! This time I gag a little. But I still swallow it all! I talk dirty to you as I taste my shit! Then I swallow one more little turd. I love eating my shit! I love knowing you are watching me eat my own poop!
Soon I will be pooping out the poop that I ate! Do you want to watch me shit out the poop that I ate!? I’ll be shitting out my shit! My twice digested shit! Wow! Check out this beautiful creamy load of poop! I wish I could eat every bit of the poop that comes out of my ass!
New! If you spend $50 on my videos I’ll send you 3 FREE videos of your choice! Send me the receipt for proof and pick out your videos!

Video:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 7 min 28 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 920
File size: 1.20 GiB
Tags: Poop Videos, Scat
Actors: SamanthaStarfish

Thumbnails:

Download >>>http://fboom.me/file/28f5bd693f31c
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08311 секунды с 9 запросами