Cast video: Kandy, Mistress
Name: Junior, Smell Mommy's Breakfast

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 368 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 1 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Straight to the good stuff in this scene as it opens with Kandy laying on her side and her ass cheeks spread wide.* "Junior, I feel my breakfast is coming out" she tells Junior who is kneeling a few feet from her glorious ass.* She tells him she had an omelet with bacon and her farts are going to be ripe.* Then you see her anal cavity start to part and a sweet whiff of a fart expels itself from her ass.* Quiet but potent as even Kandy reacts to the smell as it drifts right into Junior's sinuses. **Now she orders Junior in and tells him to get his tongue in her ass to take care of any juices that might be present.* His tongue triggers her need to fart and this ripe sounding fart blows violently into Juniors face.* He grimaces but when ordered to do so tells mommy that he loves her farts.*
OMG Kandy has never been so happy that she married Junior's Dad and now has his son as her blackmailed play thing.* It just makes her so happy knowing he has to follow every order which has been wonderful in helping her expand to new levels of deviant behaviour.* She makes Junior give her a big smile to show how happy he is.* Junior keeps smelling then she backs him off so you can see the next two farts yourself.* She makes him suckle her asshole like a new born would a nipple.* Kandy wonders out loud what Daddy might do if he found out that Junior actually ate his breakfast from her ass, after all the gas is just a buildup to a big dump.* Kandy then lets out another extra nasty fart and then quickly another.* "Tell me how much you love them" she tells him.* He tells her he does and then he is ordered to wrap his lips around her anus, it's breakfast time for Junior.* "What would Daddy think?" Kandy smiles.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Junior, Smell Mommy's Breakfast - 368 MiB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03604 секунды с 9 запросами