Cast video: Kandy, Mistress
Name: Facesitting Junior

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 44.9 MiB
Video: 480 x 720
Duration: 5 min 38 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: There's nothing Kandy appreciates more than some time with Junior.* Kandy has done the perfect job raising little johnny; he's become a boy any woman would be proud of.* The scene opens with Kandy running Her hands through johnny's hair...while he rubs his cock.* Earlier, Kandy used johnny as Her toilet, and suddenly She feels things moving so lets out a huge fart.* johnny is used to this sort of thing and doesn't even flinch...although Kandy has been wondering lately if johnny is a bit slow...it's probably just Her imagination.* Now She tells him She's going to sit on his face.* This is My idea of fun, watching My little boy kick and squirm for air under My ass.*
My, my, all this talk has gotten johnny rock-hard and he's ready for hot ass.* Kandy then gets up on Her knees and sits full-weight on Her his face.* She tells him to smack his hands on the floor if he can't breathe.* She'd just hate to get up while he still has air in his lungs.* While he's already pretty stupid, she wouldn't mind wiping out some additional brain cells to prevent him from thinking about anyone else but Her.* Up and down Kandy goes on his face.* I love doing this in My spare time, She says (a great lady who loves to spend time with Her boy).* After ass-crushing him to the point of making him kick, She asks if he's had enough: Are you ready to be locked in your cage?.* No he replies.* Once Kandy has finally had enough, She decides to put junior to bed...under Her ass!* When he wakes up he'll be locked back in his cage, patiently waiting until she comes to visit again.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Facesitting Junior - 44.9 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03457 секунды с 9 запросами