View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 10:20 PM   #176
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Gabriela Lopez - Seducing My Teacher

Cast: Gabriela Lopez
Genres: Brunette, Straight, Latina, Facial, POV, Deep Throat, Titfuck, Teen
Video language: English

Gabriela Lopez is a Latina hottie who's having some trouble in school. She goes to her teacher Alex Adams's house allegedly for some help with her writing. Gabriela is used to using her tight little body to get her way, so she starts flashing her tits at her teacher. Alex is only human, so although he resists Gabriela's advances at first he eventually lets himself be drawn in.
Popping Alex's stiffie from his pants, Gabriela leans in to wrap her puffy lips around the head. Her hand strokes in time to her kisses, licks, and suction as she proves that she may be young but she's an expert at blowjobs. Rearing up, she pushes her tan-lined boobs together for a titty fuck, a real treat for her teacher.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10504kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Gabriela Lopez - Seducing My Teacher
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02903 секунды с 9 запросами