Cast video: XI, Miss
Name: My Feet, My Pits and My Spit, That's All

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 507 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 54 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: This POV opens with miss Xi dangling her 7" stiletto from her size 4 foot, right in front of your face.* She tells you to get your nose in between the shoe and her heel for a smell.* Her feet are stinky from being at the gym earlier and she didn't shower just so she could spoil you with her smell.* She holds a shoe on with two toes so you can lick between the other toes.* Now both shoes are removed and you get a close up view of her sexy soles and toes.*
She lays her feet on the ground and spits on them so you can lick up the spit while worshiping her feet.* It rolls onto the ground and she tells you to lick that up to.* Now you get a close view of her mouth as she generates another big gob of spit which also falls to her feet.* "Lick them, doesn't that taste good?" she asks you.* She rolls on her side and says she knows you want to sniff her sweaty crotch too.* Her sweet ass cheeks are so enticing but she denies you and brings her feet back into your face.* She stands up now and brings her bubble butt up to your face and then removes her sweater and tells you to sniff her armpits.* "Lick it all up" she orders you.* First one pit and then the other.* Her breasts are now right in your face.* "Not for you" she says, "all you get are my feet, my spit and my pits."

DOWNLOAD FILE: My Feet, My Pits and My Spit, That's All - 507 MiB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08384 секунды с 9 запросами