Cast video: Kandy, Mistress
Name: Daddy Just Blew A Big Load In My Ass, Junior

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 387 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 17 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: As the scene opens Kandy tells you she has just sent an emergency text to Junior to get home because Daddy has just blown a huge load up her ass and Junior's job is to eat all of Daddy's cum.* Junior works at Daddy's corporation but Kandy has so much blackmail video on her step-son that he has to do whatever she says now or Daddy will be shown everything and while Kandy will walk away with a nice big settlement if all is revealed Junior will have nothing.* He's young and dumb and if Daddy fires him he'll be lucky to get a job flipping fries.* **"Hubby blows the biggest nastiest loads and junior always eats it after" she says and then she feels a fart coming and blows a monster of a fart (Kandy loves to fart and they are always loud and proud).* "Sometimes I think Junior likes my farts more than Daddy's cum" she giggles.*
"I wonder what Daddy would think if he knew every time he cums that his son is close by and ready to lick it up?" she asks.* "Although he might be more disgusted to know that Junior is actually my full toilet too", she adds.* She mentions that her dumps are usually mixed with some of Daddy's cum as well so Junior gets every drop of it one way or another.* Kandy's plump ass and puckered ass hole will have you wishing you were Junior.* Kandy comments on how proud she is of how she has raised Junior to be obedient and do everything Mommy says.* She is the only woman she allows in his life.* When Kandy thinks about it, Daddy's cum is like the icing on the cake and the dump after is the cake.* "Daddy hadn't cum in a week so this load was so huge it might even surprise Junior" she says with a smile.* She then talks about how she verbally humiliates Junior and always takes pictures and video of him licking and eating her treats.* The cum is really running down Kandy's ass now so she leaves her legs together and then finally Junior is there.* She spreads her legs to reveal cum everywhere and tells him to eat it and says she will then have another treat to follow.* "Yes Mommy" he says.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Daddy Just Blew A Big Load In My Ass, Junior - 387 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22346 секунды с 9 запросами