Cast video: Lily, Princess
Name: You're Going To Be The Biggest Slut In the Neighbourhood

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 487 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 38 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Princess Lily tells you she has a surprise for you, you are going to have sex.* "But don't get to excited" she tells you, moving a pillow and revealing a huge strapon.* "That's right, you aren't going to be fucking me, I'm going to be fucking you."* Even though you're a virgin she says she does expect you to take the whole thing no matter how much it hurts.* "I'm going to wreck you" she says with a wicked smile.* "You'll be so stretched out you'll be wearing a diaper."*
Lily verbally humiliates you through this scene and also demonstrates how you will position yourself and how you will take her cock.* She demonstrates the rhythm of her body and how the cock will fill you, then how you will get on your knees and lick the cock clean.* Then you will be on all fours for another fuck, then you suck, fuck, suck, until you are the biggest slut in the neighborhood.* Once properly trained Lily will invite all her girlfriends over and they will all fuck you too.* Don't worry there will be photos and blackmail threats.* "Who knows who I will have fucking you once I'm done" she says.* Lily then sits on the bed and tells you to get on her lap and ride her cock, she wants to see her 12" dick filling your ass.

DOWNLOAD FILE: You're Going To Be The Biggest Slut In the Neighbourhood - 487 MiB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02620 секунды с 9 запросами