View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 04:30 PM   #82
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Marz - You're My Human Trash Can & Toilet

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

"This was a custom video, no names are used. "The video starts with your face filling the frame, saying that my mouth is going to be used for everything your body doesn't need. Tell me that I will be eating your toenails, flaking skin and licking sweat and toe jam from your feet. Also tell me that I will be consuming your piss and eating your plops, snot, spit, and sucking your tampons dry every single month. Repeat that all while shooting a closeup of just your mouth. Command me to get on my knees and begin worshiping your unpainted toenails. Spend the next few minutes getting extreme closeups with your macro lens while focusing on your feet and unpainted toenails. I really have a thing for unpainted toes so tell me they are are going to be one of my favorite meals.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9673kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Marz - You're My Human Trash Can & Toilet
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03864 секунды с 9 запросами