View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 10:40 PM   #34
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Total Muscle Assassin - Monica Martin & "K" Dynomite - HD 720p

"K" Dynomite is sleeping very restfully in her bed when in creeps a Muscle Assassin, dressed in skin-tight black spandex bodysuit . . . you've seen this woman before . . . She is very powerful, sneeky and oh so sexxy!!! The Muscle Assassin slowly creeps in the room, crawls onto the bed and pounces on the sleeping Blondie and awakens her in a fright! "I'm going to you!" chants the Muscle Assassin. You have been selling secrets from my country to the CIA and hurting my country. Now it's time to !!! And the fun begins!!! This sleek towering Muscle Assassin goes into action, pinning poor little Blondie down on the bed with her boots, then she grabs her and arm bars her, then throat grabbing, then pulling her off the bed by her hair. . . my oh my!! The action is non stop and very addicting!!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 665.1 MB

Download Total Muscle Assassin - Monica Martin & "K" Dynomite - HD 720p
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08820 секунды с 9 запросами