Old 08-20-2019, 11:39 PM   #141
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Kiara Lord

Kiara Lord
Kiara Lord

Kiara takes the first few minutes to talk about two of her favorite things, yoga and pissing. She's definitely not shy about talking in front of the camera, eagerly sharing her enthusiasm without overdoing herself. Politely, she says, I really hope you don't mind if I do it right now. We didn't mind at all. She stays in talky mode after she pees through her pink dress and wraps herself up in the wet throw rug. Twice, Kiara pees with her legs split into the air lying on the couch. Most notably, Kiara pees with her ass in the air while filmed from behind. It starts off as a small trickle and then launches beautifully into an angled stream. She adjusts her glasses, smiles, and waves goodbye with her fingers after her final pee.</div>
GENRE:21 Years Old, Blonde, Blue Eyes, Close pink, Couch, Dildo fucking, Dress, Fair Skinned, Fingering Pussy, Fingers, Flexible, Hungarian, Living Room, Long Hair, Masturbation, Medium tits, Messy, Mopping, Natural tits, Panties, Pissing, Pussy Wash, Rubber dildo, Shaved Pussy, Slim, Solo Girl, Squirting, Wet Toy

Size: 408 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 28 min 54 s

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14491 секунды с 9 запросами