Cast video: Jewels Divine, Goddess
Name: Goddess Jewels Will Train You To Be Her 24/7 - You're My Ass Licker

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 532 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 7 min 15 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Goddess Jewels has worked very hard, training you to be her new slave.* She reclines on the bed clad in a sexy pink nightie while you're relegated to the floor. *She explains that one of her favorite things to do is to have a boyfriend over "to fuck me."* She talks about how she loves his big hard cock, and all the foreplay they get into, which includes his licking her pussy.* "We love to kiss and touch" she tells you.* She says that when they're making love, you'll probably be kneeling in the corner where you can hear but not see.* She explains why you're in the room at this moment. "Fortunately for you, my boyfriend doesn't like licking ass. and that's where you come in."* She tells you that she loves long rimming sessions so you should expect to lick her ass a lot once you've finished your housework and all the other mundane tasks she expects you to perform.*
She tells you to crawl around the bed in order to get a up close view of her amazing ass.* "I purposely left it a bit dirty for you" she says, adding that she likes nasty slaves who will do anything.* First she has you kiss every inch of her butt cheeks, then she spreads her ass crack wide, to give you a view of her pretty puckered asshole.* She tells you to start with gentle licks on the crack and then to get your tongue in there like the hungry slut you are.* "Get it clean" she says.* She mocks you for having a little cock and says that no one would ever fuck you and that's why you've accepted your place as her ass licker.* She rolls over onto her stomach and tells you to lie with your head on her ass cheeks so you can really get your tongue deep inside her.* *You get some tremendous views of Jewels' ass as well as her asshole.* Surely, becoming her ass licker is a reward you will long for every single day.* As a surprise, Jewels decides to let you cum and gives you a five second countdown to blow your load before she settles into the pillow for a nap.* "When I wake up, I want to feel your tongue inside of me" she tells you.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Goddess Jewels Will Train You To Be Her 24/7 - You're My Ass Licker - 532 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13816 секунды с 9 запросами