View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 10:52 PM   #122
JxBadMood

Поблагодарили 40 раз(а) в 40 сообщениях

All my threads

JxBadMood Его путь ведет к истине...
Default Do You Want To Feel It On Your Face?

Do You Want To Feel It On Your Face?

Cast video: Irene, Mistress
Name: Do You Want To Feel It On Your Face?

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 528 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 7 min 12 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: The scene opens as Mistress Irene reclines on the bed with her pet.* She tells you how much her slave loves her ass, but that to get it, he has to earn it first.* The camera swings around to give you a primo view of one of the most amazing asses you will ever see.* "I love making you suffer" she tells her bitch as she flogs his cock with the flogger, then moves into a forward-sitting position for some good old fashioned ass-smothering.* Irene looks amazing, as she sits upright and to show off her large breasts and divine ass.*
The slave is clearly well-trained and doesn't start to kick for at least a minute.* Irene shakes her butt on his face but keeps the seal secure.* When she finally allows him to take a breath, he gasps deeply but she only gives him a second to recover.* After some more sitting, she bounces on his face, then wiggles her ass just above him so he can see how amazing it looks.* She sits back down and lifts her arms in the air for a nice view of her armpits.* She shifts forward and orders the slave to kiss her butt cheeks.* "He's given up everything to be near to my ass - money, friends, family - all he needs is me" she says.* The camera angles are just excellent in this clip.* "Now it's time to put you to sleep" she tells her slave as she sits on him full weight.* She runs her hands over his cock and balls and buries his face in her ass.* "It'll all be over real soon" she says with a smile.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Do You Want To Feel It On Your Face? - 528 MiB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04891 секунды с 9 запросами