View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 01:14 PM   #120
JxBadMood

Поблагодарили 40 раз(а) в 40 сообщениях

All my threads

JxBadMood Его путь ведет к истине...
Default You Look Older Than Your Profile Pic I'm Going to Facesit you with Jeans

You Look Older Than Your Profile Pic - I'm Going to Facesit you with Jeans

Cast video: Bijou Steal, Mistress
Name: You Look Older Than Your Profile Pic - I'm Going to Facesit you with Jeans

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 430 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 52 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Ms Bijou was so disgusted when her online connection showed up for a dinner date.* The fool tried to appeal to her with a photo 20 years old either that or the guy sent his Dad instead.* While most women might kick the guy out the door Bijou makes him pay for his indiscretion in this hot new series.* First she has the fool on the ground grovelling at her feet in 'You Look Older Than Your Profile Pic - Worship My Feet', where she not only makes him worship her feet but brutally humiliates him verbally.* Now she has decided to do something she hasn't done on film in years, facesit a slave in blue jeans.* If you've ever been under a woman's ass who is wearing denim, you will know how brutal this is on the face.*
To avoid looking at his weathered face she has a cloth mask on him which might provide a bit of protection from the jeans but not much.* *She sits forward and gives him a nice view of her ass but only for a second before sitting down on him.* She wastes no time sliding on his face and grinding the fabric into his face.* She places her feet across his body so he gets her full weight. ***She seals him off to limit his air and soon between the lack of oxygen and the pain he is kicking like crazy.* "Who said Doming was easy" she says, adding "the only easy part is the contempt I have for these fucks."* Bijou talks about the demands of controlling men while working the subs face over with her face and degrading him as well.* So strong is the need to submit to a superior strong woman that no amount of abuse and degradation is going to scare him away.* After a period she moves into reverse position on his face and reaches back to slap his cock.* "No class, no manners, no personality, just a whiner" she tells him.* He starts to kick and even reaches up with his hands to get a breath but she sits back moves his hands away and just laughs as flops around like a fisch out of water.

DOWNLOAD FILE: You Look Older Than Your Profile Pic - I'm Going to Facesit you with Jeans - 430 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12610 секунды с 9 запросами