Holding Out

Actress:
Name: Holding Out

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 162 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 23 min 17 s

I was wearing a bra and panty set with a pair of metallic chrome heels.* Martin decided to use leather tonight and put me in a position where I had to stand the entire time.* But don’t worry… Martin did attach a chain from the strap around my neck to the ceiling to help me stand.* He wrapped leather belts around my*waist and thighs, a few to cinch my arms together and then a couple more above and below my chest.* Then, he added a ring gag – switching it up a bit. I prefer being ball gagged except when Martin uses clothespins on my tongue – that, I love.* I love the way they make me drool.* And the more pins that are added, the more I drool.* Finally, Martin completes me by placing the wand between my legs but just enough to tease me while he flogs me with the cat o’ nine tails.* After delivering several blows with the leather tails, Martin cranks the Hitachi on high and at that moment, I knew I needed to refrain from cumming because I knew that once I orgasm, I’d need to be released.* So, I held out for as long as I could so that I could last a little while longer.

DOWNLOAD: Holding Out
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10580 секунды с 9 запросами