View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 12:24 PM   #113
ilona1011

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

ilona1011 Непонятно, что и думать...

Cheating with New Neighbor

You are the new neighbor. You were conversing with my husband who invited you in to our place for some cocktails I come to introduce myself, we make some small talk before I usher my husband to go find the fine bottle that we've been saving for a special occasion, I decide to send him on a bit of wild goose hunt to find certain glasses that way it give me some time, I have you follow me to the kitchen, where I know you've been staring at my cleavage, I think you realize Im coming onto you, and strong. Seconds pass by and I am taking my big breasts out of my bra and letting you get a real good look at them, I see your hard on, wouldn't want to let you walk around with that, might as well give you a warm welcome to the neighborhood. Husband starts coming over, and I slyly tell him "try lookin in the other cabinet", I purposely did this because I know where they are, but right now I want to wrap my lips on your hard aching cock. I get on my knees I start sucking it and taking it deeper into my mouth, in between telling my husband where it could be, we better make it quick before he gets here, sucking you off, you can't hold it back, you blow your load in my mouth and its so much I almost can't keep it in my mouth, couple more hot cumshots on my big chest, and im nice and wet with cum, he's on his way over to us, and I quickly grab my apron and try to clean up the mess. Double checking that everything is gone, he walks over to us, and I think notices my face I come up with some excuse and we go onto have our cocktails, I whisper in your ear hoping I'll see more of you again.

Categories: BBW, Big Ass, Big Loads, Cheating Wife, Facials, Huge boobs, Huge tits, Busty, Big tits.

Format:mp4
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration:00:39:16
Size:718 Mb

https://filejoker.net/jmmw3glzi4aj/b...hbor.part1.rar
https://filejoker.net/ae4js5r0hqdq/b...hbor.part2.rar
ilona1011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07293 секунды с 9 запросами