Cast video: Bijou Steal, Mistress
Name: You Look Older Than Your Profile Pic - You're My Caged Boot Bitch

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 374 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 6 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Ms. Bijou hollers into the cage where she now keeps her slave overnight.* In the 4th part of this series Bijou explains how she has now not only turned a rejected dating prospect into her slave but has him living with her full time, locked in a cage under her kitchen.* She pulls him out when she needs work done around the house or just wants to make him suffer for her enjoyment.*
In this scene she moves him from his big cage into a smaller cage where his head is exposed and he can now lick the boots clean that she wore to the club the night before.* "I had three or four men last night." she explains adding, "I fucked them all, and one of them I gave a blow job right on the floor."* Through all the craziness she kept her boots on and you can only imagine how nasty the soles are.* She orders him to suck the heel and lick the entire surface of the soles.* Bijou is actually impressed by the slaves sucking job and she says she may have him in the room when she has some of her boyfriends over, they might find a use for his skill.* "Or maybe you can just lay there and hear us fuck."* As she talks down to her slave her tight PVC panties ride up her crotch driving the old man crazy, the treasure beneath the fabric is something he will never experience.* He is now a full time slave and lucky to lick the filth from her boots!

DOWNLOAD FILE: You Look Older Than Your Profile Pic - You're My Caged Boot Bitch - 374 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03227 секунды с 9 запросами