Cast video: Lily, Princess
Name: Extracurricular Activities

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 519 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 7 min 4 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: This is the third clip in this series.* Lily has previously blackmailed the school principal when he tried to take advantage of her as a new teacher.* The relationship has now progressed and Lily has decided that she rather enjoys having the principal over and today she actually wants to dominate him.* She tells him to get over the bench and she warms him up by spanking him with her hand.* The poor fool is so rattled he can't even count out the number of times she spanks him.* Too bad, that means more punishment.* "I am a teacher and it's my job to teach you this lesson" she tells him.* Lily looks scintillating in her all black pvc outfit and her gorgeous stilettos.* Next Lily grabs a studded paddle and takes it to his ass.* The principal starts to leak pre-cum from his cock and his ass is starting to get a rosy red.* Now she decides to really go at him and fires off a volley of hits causing the principal to really yelp in pain.* "Now it's time for your final lesson" Lily says, "And this is going to be worth 50% of your grade."* She takes the flogger this time and starts to strike him with it, making him thank her after each hit of his ass.* "Since we're both kind of new at this, I'm going to need you to come back every day" she tells him, laughing when he pleads for no more.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Extracurricular Activities - 519 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05365 секунды с 9 запросами