Cast video: Irene, Mistress
Name: Cum While Fighting For Air Under My Ass

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 558 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 7 min 35 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Mistress Irene has an amazing ass and there's nothing she enjoys more than having a slave fight underneath it to breath. *In this scene Irene rotates from sitting full weight, on his face, to watch the him squirm to punishing his face by bouncing up and down on it.* While sitting she wiggles her ass to demonstrate how big and plump it really is.* Irene moves from forward to backward positions in this clip and she comments how amusing it is seeing the slaves little dick wiggle in unison with her bouncing.*
Next she moves back onto the slaves chest and has him smell her pussy while she pulls back the top of her outfit to touch her divine breasts.* She orders him to touch himself.* Again she sits full weight on his face and wiggles her ass cheeks.* When she gets up she orders him to sniff her ass and at this point the camera zooms in so your entire screen is just Irene's ass.* She finally tells the slave she is sitting on him and not getting up until he cums.* The slave strokes madly, using only two fingers because he is so small.* He's out of air and starts to panic and then just in the nick of time he lets lose with a big load of jizz. **Irene gets off of him and as she walks from the room she says "You'll have to eat that and then get back to work."

DOWNLOAD FILE: Cum While Fighting For Air Under My Ass - 558 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04242 секунды с 9 запросами