View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 12:23 PM   #93
HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist5 2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/ / / /1/7/H/o/j/7HojC/RochelleSweet27 s.jpg...

Actress name :
Photo Title :
Genre : Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Latina, MILF, XXX

Description : "I'm the type of woman who wants to be naughty but doesn't know how," said 66-year-old Rochelle Sweet, her big, natural tits pouring out of a low-cut top. She seems to have figured it out. This is Rochelle's second fuck scene at . Since 99.99% of the women in the world never fuck on-camera, we'd consider this naughty. "To me, sex is an experience, and I'm ready for the next experience, whatever happens," she said. A load of cum squirted into her mouth...that's what's going to happen in this scene. She likes to ride cock. She likes to get fucked from behind. "Maybe it's a deeper penetration from the back," she says. Maybe it's her big, round, fuckable ass. Maybe it's the way her tits sway when she's getting dicked doggie-style. Rochelle was born in Michigan and lives in Texas. She's a mother and grandmother. She's a swinger. She has D-cup tits, although they look bigger to us. And she knows how to be naughty. Related Tags BlowjobBrunetteCumshotDoggy StyleLatinaMILFXXX

Pics : 34
Size : 20 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :1200x801

Download - 20 Mb
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11017 секунды с 9 запросами