View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 02:44 AM   #91
HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist5 2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/ / / /1/7/H/o/j/7Hojp/Jewel33 s.jpg[/IMG] [...

Actress name :
Photo Title :
Genre : Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, MILF, XXX

Description : When we asked Jewel whether she's sexually assertive or passive, she said, "I can be both. It depends upon my mood." Today, Jewel is passive, and Tony is her master. Jewel, the horniest 65-year-old wife and grandmother you're ever going to see, is looking very sexy in a blue, Latex skirt with stockings and heels. She's in Tony's dungeon, and he has a riding crop. "I understand you're a good master," Jewel says before Tony starts dominating her bare, shaved pussy. Then he feeds her his cock, and at that point, we're wondering who really is the assertive one because Jewel, as usual, does a number on his hard dick. Then Tony fucks her every which way, then he cums on her face. And so goes Jewel's ninth fuck at . She's one of our most-popular ladies ever, and her popularity is showing no signs of fading. "I usually don't like having sex while people watch," Jewel said. "I'm a more private-whore-behind-the-door kind of lover. But I admit I do enjoy performing in front of a camera." And we never get tired of watching her. Related Tags BlondeBlowjobCumshotFacialMILFXXX

Pics : 48
Size : 26 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :1200x800

Download - 26 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07910 секунды с 9 запросами