Thread: FemDom POV
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 06:46 AM   #879
bart202

Поблагодарили 31 раз(а) в 31 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Candy Glitter - Poppers Jerk Junkie Goon

Inhale. Stroke. Goon. Edge your cock, make your mind weak for me while you sniff those poppers. GOON. Lose your fucking mind for me. Sniff over and over until you're totally horny and totally wrecked for me. You're my good boy. Jerkaholic bitch boy. It's so easy for me to fuck you up. I wave these poppers in your face and instantly you fall to your knees and totally goon and lose your mind. You love being a mindless little puppet that I can pump full of poppers. Hump your fist like a stupid poppers addict. Lose all control for me. This clip will have you so fucked, so on edge that you will be totally disoriented by the end. I'm so hot, and you're so horny and stupid. Edge your cock and hit your poppers over and over until you're so fucking weak for me. You will get a countdown at the end, but only after you've EDGED and SNIFFED over and over like a good little jerkaholic GOON. You're my strokaholic forever and these powerful poppers only make it worse.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 708 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:24:09
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03129 секунды с 9 запросами