Returning The Favor

Actress:
Name: Returning The Favor

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 182 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 27 min 11 s

Earlier tonight, I had taken Martin out on a surprise date at a nice restaurant.* Steak and seafood, fondue, rose petals on the table and our own private booth.* It was so romantic.* When we got home later that night, I had dropped him off but took a drive to check the mailbox around the corner.* On my way back, I had received a text from Martin, telling me to back the truck into the driveway.* I didn’t think much of it as it was Friday night so I thought he was pulling his bags from the trunk so he can stay the night.* I pulled in, got out of the truck and he was already waiting for me in between the trunk of the car and the garage… with a bundle of rope in his hands.* He immediately twirled me around, pulled the top of my dress down, strapped a ball gag in my mouth and roped my elbows together – right there in the driveway.* I was pleasantly surprised and kind of shocked that he would do such a thing.* Neighbors were driving by but neither of us cared!* I doubt they could see us anyway since it was dark outside and the truck was blocking their view.* I was so turned on that this was happening outside!* When he was finished tying my elbows together, he led me into the house by my hair and sat me down on my chair in the office.* He took my neck rope and tied it to the back of the chair.* I couldn’t sit up so I was in a very awkward position… that’s when things took a change of pace.* Then he switched it up and tied my neck to my knees.* From there, it was just me being submissive until he was ready to untie me and take me upstairs.

DOWNLOAD: Returning The Favor
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10762 секунды с 9 запросами