View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 09:49 PM   #49
Smag

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

Smag Непонятно, что и думать...

Alpine Sex Party (Robert Boggs / Eurocreme / Bloc) [2006, Anal/Oral Sex, Big Cocks, Cumshot, Twinks, DVDRip]

Release year: 2006
Genre: Anal / Oral Sex, Big Cocks, Cumshot, Twinks
Duration: 02:30:52

Director: Robert Boggs
Studio: Eurocreme / Bloc

Cast: Adam Kubick, David Jelinek, Denis Reed, Genadij Prokov, Jan Kral, Jan Lendl, Joe Donovan, Ladislav Bohar, Leo Cooper, Mark Zebro

Description: Young cute European studs in action scenes so hot, they will melt the alpine snow in no time! There are some great cum shots and long dicks in this.
There is something about winter sports and Eastern European fit men that kind of make you feel horny, even before you take the DVD disc out of its sleeve, I don’t know why, but there is!
I always like to see fit lads at play and we get to see plenty of that in between each of the seven sex scenes, with them all skiing and snowboarding etc. There is something I like a lot about the Bloc films, apart from them being simplistic, which is that they capture a very lad dish Eastern European way of men bonding with each other.
All the guys are fit and by and large have a young stud build and are either very late teens or into their twenties. There is a very good mixture of duo’s and threesomes. Some of the guys are a little bit too heavily shaved between the legs, which might be a turn off for some people.
Something you will enjoy very much in this film are the spunk shots, which are great, it’s always good to see good cum shots when a scene is close to ending, it makes the sex you have seen, that bit more horny.

File Name : Alpine Sex Party.avi
File Size : 1.46 GB
Quality: DVDRip
Format: AVI
Video Codec: XviD
Audio Codec: MPEG Audio (mp3)
Video: 624x448 (1.39: 1), 29.970 fps, XviD MPEG-4 ~ 1249 kbps avg, 0.15 bit / pixel
Audio: 48 kHz, MPEG Layer 3, 2 ch, ~ 128.00 kbps avg

DOWNLOAD FROM RAPIDGATOR.NET:
(1.46 GB)
Smag is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03506 секунды с 9 запросами