View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 01:06 AM   #133
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Happy 60th birthday, Gina Milano Gina Milano (640)

Happy 60th birthday, Gina Milano Gina Milano (640)

Description:
Gina Milano shot her first scenes for us on December 20, just three days after her 60th birthday, so we got her a cake and a double-ended dildo to celebrate. As you're about to see, Gina puts aside the cake--she has to keep that tight, trim body in shape, you know--but she holds onto the giant fuck toy. She sticks it between her big tits, into her mouth and then into her old but tight pussy. Yeah, that's a 60-year-old's body, and it's one of the best we've ever seen. Gina, who was born in Milan, Italy and now lives in San Diego, California, could put any 21-year-old to shame. But isn't that the point of , that women get better with age? Well, Gina got sensational. Gina talks all about herself in the video interview version of this scene. Here's a little more about her: Tits: DDD-cups. Height and weight: 5'5", 134 pounds. Excellent! She's worn G-strings since she was a teenager. "Or nothing at all," she said. "I always dress in a way that has some sex appeal," she said. "You never know who is watching. Of course, when I'm at the beach, I wear as little as possible." She wants to be fucked by two men while her boyfriend watches. About posing for us, she said, "I look good and I feel good, so why not? After all, it's fun and pleasure." It certainly is when Gina is around.
Keywords:

Cast:
Gina Milano

Video resolution / format: 360 x 640 / MPEG-4
Length video: 19 min 36 s
Size file: 127 MiB

DOWNLOAD - Happy 60th birthday, Gina Milano
TheOroPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16528 секунды с 9 запросами