Cast video: Irene, Mistress
Name: Tongue Bathe My Stilettos And Feet

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 514 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 7 min 0 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Mistress Irene relaxes on her recliner and exchanges dirty texts with one of her stud lovers.* She calls her slave over to worship her shoes and feet.* She tells him she wore her shoes to the club and that gay clubs seem to have a lot of interesting stuff on the floor, which she intentionally walked in.* He's ordered to lick the entire surface of both soles before she tells him to remove the shoes from her feet.* Once they're off, he's required to sniff the shoes.*
"Do they smell lovely?" she asks.* When he says yes, Irene mentions that she isn't opposed to spoiling her slaves from time to time.* Now it's time for some foot worship.* She wrinkles the soles of her feet and spreads her toes in order to titillate the slave before she slaps his face with them. *Now he's ordered to lick her soles, suck each toe, stick his tongue between her toes, and to inhale the sweet odor of her feet.* The slave clearly loves being this close to his Mistress and being allowed to put his tongue on her flesh.* He eagerly worships her feet until Irene has had enough.* She wipes her feet off on his mask and kicks the poor slave away. after all, there are surely some hot messages waiting for her from her man.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Tongue Bathe My Stilettos And Feet - 514 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04595 секунды с 9 запросами