Cast video: XI, Miss
Name: How Does That Feel

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 480 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 32 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Miss XI is clad in a sexy latex outfit, which she loves to wear whenever she sits on a slave's face.* She mentions how hard it is for the slave to breathe with a mouth full of rubber.* "I wonder how long he can hold his breath," she says, as she stretches out fully across his body, her ass on his face while her stilettos rest on his balls.* She bounces a bit but does not lift enough for him to get any air.* The slave goes a full minute before he starts to move his arms and legs about, desperate to breathe.**Finally, XI rolls slightly in order to give him a short breath of air, but she kicks him in the balls at the same time which prevents him from breathing in deeply.* This time, the slave finds he needs air within seconds and XI expresses her disappointment by punching him in the balls.*
She digs her heel into his cock and continues to block his air, letting him breathe occasionally but kicking him in his nuts whenever he attempts a breath.* *After almost four minutes, she rolls onto his chest and permits him to catch his breath before she takes her place back on his face.* The slave is starting to get a bit frantic as he struggles for air but XI only laughs at his predicament.* She orders him to stroke his cock, and laughs as she says that the oxygen in his head will now go to his cock and make his demise even quicker.*The slave gets hard quickly but before he can cum she orders him to remove his hands from his cock.* He's so desperate for air that he instinctively reaches up to touch her.* "Take your dirty hands off me!" XI says with a laugh; she has no plans to get up.

DOWNLOAD FILE: How Does That Feel - 480 MiB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05103 секунды с 9 запросами