Botichelli

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Botichelli Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Ricardo (16th January 2008)

Ricardo (16th January 2008)

Produced in: 16th January 2008
Duration: 15min 09sec
Name: Ricardo - 4. Made to suck our cocks on his hands and knees, then spitroasted and given a faceful of spunk.

Description:
Ricardo has been beaten into submission with our arsenal of spanking tools, and knows that he's only in for more pain if he doesn't show our hard dicks a good time.

Ricardo sucks my cock as well as he can from the start. He uses his little hands to wank my shaft at the same time, giving me as much pleasure as he can, in case I decide to beat him again. Jake takes his turn in Ricardo's talented mouth, and I prise open the boy's tight arse cheeks, shoving my erection inch by inch into his clenching, quivering hole.

Pain and shame are written all over his face as my throbbing hard dick sinks deep into Ricardo's arse. But with the threat of the whip looming fresh in his mind, he needs to take it... so he wraps his mouth around Jake's cock, and pushes back onto me. Using his own momentum to fuck himself, Ricardo slides his sphincter up and down my shaft, wanking my cock with his own arse.

Soon I'm ready to blow my load, so we put Ricardo on his knees and I humiliate him further by making him suck and wank my dick into his own face, knowing and dreading the imminent explosion of salty cum. The sight of Ricardo's innocent little face gazing up at me tips me over the edge, and I blow my load right into his eye, with jet after jet of my hot spunk dripping down his smooth young cheeks. Ricardo does his best to rub it all off, but what he's done will stain his sexual conscience forever. Every time his girlfriend sucks him off, he'll think of this moment... of me.

Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64Kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 25.00fps 2100Kbps [Raw Video 1]

File size: 235.4 MB

Download Ricardo (16th January 2008)
Botichelli is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04671 секунды с 9 запросами