Cast video: Raevyn Rose, Mistress
Name: I Like To Sit On A Slaves Face

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 403 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 29 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: This scene opens with Miss Raevyn talking about how she does things in an untraditional way, like wearing bra, panties, garter and stockings to work out. and using a slaves face as her bike seat.* As the camera pulls back we see her on the bike and a slave already kicking for air below her.** Raevyn has such an amazing plump ass and it just wraps itself around the pathetic slaves head who despite his need to breath is in 7th heaven.* The camera is down low and you get a great view upwards of her ass as it grinds the slaves face.** Wisely the camera man just stays there for a good period of time because the view is just captivating.* Then the camera moves back so you get a full view of Raevyn, the bike and her slave.*
Once sweating heavily she stops peddling to insure there is a tight seal on the slaves face.* He really starts to grunt and struggle until Raevyn finally gets up and moves to the couch.* She lifts her arm in the air and you can see her pit is sweaty.* "I bet you'd love to lick that up" she says looking right at you.* Next she calls in her worm and makes him lick her left pit from top to bottom. *She then lifts the other arm and tells you to lick it while her slave licks the other.* There's enough to go around for two slaves and she expects you both to keep the taste on your breath all day.* *"We'll see who does the best job" she says, "and the winner gets to be my bike seat."

DOWNLOAD FILE: I Like To Sit On A Slaves Face - 403 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10996 секунды с 9 запросами