Cast video: Kandy, Mistress
Name: Such Beautiful Amazing Feet

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 458 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 13 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Kandy is back in the woods, relaxing on a fallen tree as she awaits her slave, who she has instructed to crawl the entire way.* By this point, Kandy has removed her boots and rubbed her feet into the ground so they're not only sweaty, but dirty.* The slave crawls over and starts to worship her feet.* Soon his lips are wrapped around her big toe.* She spreads her toes and tells him to lick in between each one.* Kandy hears a crackling sound in the woods but says that if it's a bear, he will likely run away because she just finished spraying her alpha female piss all over the area.* *
The camera gets some really nice angles, and you can see the soles of Kandy's feet as well as her toes.* She even suggests that if a bear comes to take her slave, she might need you to take his place, and that she might like to have multiple slaves worship her feet at once.* "My feet are so beautiful and amazing," she remarks.* The camera moves over head, where you see Kandy sprawled out on the tree, looking ravishing.* "I stepped in my pee, so you should be tasting that, too," she adds.* Finally, she has the slave place her boots back onto her feet.* She has him lie on the ground and steps up onto his chest, bouncing on him several times, as the scene fades to black.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Such Beautiful Amazing Feet - 458 MiB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13102 секунды с 9 запросами