Default NICOLA KISS: "Always Point Your Toes, Bitch" Nicola Kiss

NICOLA KISS: "Always Point Your Toes, Bitch" Nicola Kiss

Info:
File Name: NICOLA KISS: "Always Point Your Toes, Bitch"
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 710 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Time: 29 min 59 s
Description: God, this bitch was hungry for me. There's nothing like a fresh young hussy who's just hit her 20s with a tight wet cunny that goes all frothy for older guys and Nicola Kiss fits that casting call to a T. We shot this scene the same day we did her first scene and she was just as insatiable the second time round.

We shot this for a series we were playing around with at the time called Obedient Feet -- sub-dom stuff, although not as full-on as PSS sometimes get, with a focus on, er, feet. So it's got all the usual control stuff -- in fact, perhaps a little more than usual because I'm REALLY precise about the way I like a girl's feet to be when she's sucking my cock and I'm fucking her. Which is what happens in this scene. Things kick off with Nicola taking a piss on the bog, I come in, get her to show me her tippy-toes and then bang the sh*t out of her. And the best thing is, because we were shooting this a bit differently from usual, Andy doesn't say anything! I know - unbelievable! Savour the moment, guys.

Just the scene and pics for this one. We didn't shoot a separate solo vid and interview.
Cast: Nicola Kiss
Genre: Fuck Scene

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03080 секунды с 9 запросами