Cast video: Jasmine, Miss
Name: Rubbery and Slutty

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 661 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 8 min 59 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: "I'm lying here with my rubber doll" Jasmine says as this scene opens.* She mentions that his clitoris is a bit big though and she rubs it to stimulate 'her'.* She takes a sharp tool and rolls it over the dolls clitty.* "She's just a doll so she really can't complain" Jasmine adds.* Now she reaches for a sounding instrument and talks about how she wants to stretch the dolls clitty so it can take her little finger.* The dolly dick is hungry and it completely swallow the metal rod.** Jasmine moves it in and out and while the dolls facial expression isn't changing the breathing does.*
Jasmine decides the doll needs something bigger so removes the rod and reaches for a larger one.** This one is quite big and she wonders if her toy can take it all.* She gets the tip in and works it up and down and then suddenly it falls deep into the hole.* Jasmine strokes the dolls growing clit and soon it's rock hard.* The sound completely disappears.* She slaps the dolls berries and says "I like abusing my dolls."* Now she spits on the clitty and strokes harder and harder, she wants her toy to squirt a big juicy load and shoot the sound out at the same time.* She squeezes her berries and strokes and strokes until suddenly a big creamy load shoots out onto the dolls corset.* Jasmine removes the corset and says "I like playing with dolls."

DOWNLOAD FILE: Rubbery and Slutty - 661 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08074 секунды с 9 запросами