Cast video: Lennox, Lady
Name: Hubby, Have You Ever Heard Of The Word Bukkake

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 462 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 17 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Lady Lennox finally has the perfect life.* She has turned her micro-dicked husband into her cuckold and sissy and can now openly fuck hubby's best friend, with no need to cover it up.* As the scene opens, Lennox descends the stairs while cum runs down her thigh and her sissy busily dusts.* "My stud is soooo good" she purrs as she sits down onto the couch and calls her slut over.* The camera catches Lennox's gorgeous plump ass during this moment at which point she asks 'goldy' if he heard her making love with her man.* The sissy whimpers "yes", both humiliated and aroused by his new lot in life.* "Guess what? He left you a little gift" she says to him as she points to her cum-covered thigh.* She instructs goldy to get on her knees to lick it up and find out what a real man tastes like.* Poor goldy! *She grimaces and says it's gross but dutifully licks it all up.* "Through your program you will learn to love it" she tells him, adding that she wonders how many men she can get him to service in a day.* When goldy continues to struggle, Lennox says, "This is your best friend's cum. *You should be enjoying every drop of it; he left it just for you."
Lennox tells hubby that her boyfriend was not happy with the blow job, and as a result, goldy will be spanked.* "My man will probably start disciplining you, too" she adds.* Soon we find goldy over Lennox's lap with her skirt pulled up to reveal her lily-white ass.* Lennox crops and spanks him.* "When men come over here for you to service, I want them to see the marks on your butt."* She says she'll offer free blow jobs to begin with, just so he can get some practice.* She tells him that she wants a list of all his friends so she can contact them to be sucked, then laughs, saying "I might even have your brother come over."* Poor goldy is mortified but Lennox says that eventually his entire family will have to know that he is now a sissy, and they'll also have to know that he not only serves her but her new boyfriend, too.* "Everyone will line up at family dinners and will have the option of spanking you or fucking you" she continues.* Soon goldy's ass is as pink as her dress and Lennox asks if he has ever heard of the word 'bukkake'.* When goldy replies "no", Lennox says that soon she will be bathing in cum.* "The sweet semen of so many men; that's what you need."* Lennox says she has noticed that goldy has been getting little erections lately and it's evident that this is the life she has always longed for.** Goldy no longer has to try to be the man of the house; he's now nothing but domestic help and a cum-hungry slut.** This is a great clip for anyone with dreams of living their life as a 24/7 cuckold and sissy.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Hubby, Have You Ever Heard Of The Word Bukkake - 462 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.33906 секунды с 9 запросами