Cast video: Raevyn Rose, Mistress
Name: Drink Up Piss Boy

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 338 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 4 min 36 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Sweet Miss Raevyn is on her throne and talking to you in this hot scene.* She says "After a day of abusing my slaves, sometimes if they're lucky enough I bless them with my piss."* She explains that anything that comes from her body is a treasure and should never go to waste.* She spreads her legs and you see her sweet pussy.* "I know as my slave toils for me all day he thinks about my pussy and everything that comes from it" she adds.* She says that today she is only going to piss in a bowl and then he will drink it from there and lick the rest up from her shoes and the floor where some is sure to land.*
"I bet you wish you were my slave?" she says to you.* She squats over the bowl and empties her bladder and comments how strong it smells.* It's a beautiful gold color.* She says that if she ever finds a live in slave she might allow him to lick her pussy clean of pee after she has pissed in his mouth.* Now she decides to torment you with her ass and says special treats come from there as well and as a devoted slave you should long to be her full toilet.* She spreads her cheeks and tells you to open your mouth and imagine what it would be like.* To get it though you will have to suffer first.* "Nights spent in a cold cage, woken up every morning with a beating" she explains.* Finally she calls her slave over and tells him to get his nose in the bowl.* "I made him go through the entire night without a drink, so drink up piss boy" she says, as she pushes his head into the bowl.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Drink Up Piss Boy - 338 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13748 секунды с 9 запросами