Cast video: Lily, Princess
Name: Dirty Little Foot Slut

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 415 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 40 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: The scene opens with sexy Lily's slave licking her armpits.* "That's enough" she tells him as she wants to lay back and relax and have her feet attended to.* She sends him down to lick clean her amazing stiletto's.* The flesh of her feet and her toes are exposed and this foot, boot, shoe loving slave hungers for them.* "You're so nasty" she tells him as he licks the dirty soles clean. *She makes him stick the heel in her mouth and face fucks him with them.*
After a time she tells him that he can finish tongue polishing her shoes but for now she wants them removed as she needs some attention on her feet.* She mocks him about making out with his shoes after she leaves and calls him a slut.* As he licks and sucks one foot the other is brought up to the camera for you to admire and lust for.* She sticks her foot in his mouth and foot fucks him, then tries to stick both feet in.* He licks up and down the length of the soles while told to also sniff them at the same time.* She tells him he is good at giving her a bath with his tongue.* First her armpits and now her feet.* Now Lily looks at you as she rolls on her side exposing her gorgeous bubble butt.* "Why don't you come over here while he is working on my feet and worship my ass, let's make him jealous", she says.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Dirty Little Foot Slut - 415 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12763 секунды с 9 запросами