Cast video: Lennox, Lady
Name: Big Ass Small Dick Face Sit Punishment

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 445 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 3 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Lady Lennox is sitting on her throne looking all regal and enjoying a glass of wine while her small dicked slave is on the discipline bench with his balls and cocks in a crusher.* Sadly and pathetically he is so small that he can't actually wear it properly so it's not much more than a decoration.* Sad!* "I am so disappointed with that ball crusher" she says, adding that it isn't doing anything and he actually looks like he's enjoying it.* How pathetic is that!* *The nice thing is that it gives her a great opportunity to go on about how inadequate his cock is.* She decides to punish him with her ass.* She starts by sitting in reverse position and her ass does look amazing as it comes down on his face.*
His little head is really getting crushed under her ass and soon he starts to thrash around for air.* When she gets up she asks him if he has anything to say and the moron instead of thanking her says "It hurts."* At that moment the ball crusher falls off the slaves little package and Lennox is even more disgusted.* "I may as well have that little thing of your loped off she says.* She again gets comfortable on his face and the little bitch is kicking again in no time.* Lady Lennon is disgusted by him and would probably toss him out the door of not for the fact he's her cuck husband.* She looks at you and asks if you want to take the slaves place.* "I want to crush your balls and sit on your face, but I'm stuck with this bitch" she says.* Now she moves into reverse position and the back view of her big ass on his bald little head is amazing. From this position she has a direct view of his micro-cock and she can't help but berate him some more.* "It's time to put him down like a dawg" she says.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Big Ass Small Dick Face Sit Punishment - 445 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09883 секунды с 9 запросами