Cast video: Irene, Mistress
Name: Please More?

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 467 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 21 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: This scene opens with Mistress Irene rubbing her dirty boots on her slave and a fair bit of dirt is indeed spread on his body.* "This way you are not the only dirt below me" she says as she steps up onto his chest so he can enjoy her full 165 pounds on his body.* She then turns sideways and starts to jump on his chest and stomach.* She steps onto his head with both feet and balances there while he grunts below her. *She takes hold of the fireplace next for balance and now starts to really jump on his stomach.* She makes him count after each one and continues right up to 15.* She then makes him lick the soles of her nasty boots, gliding the soles over his tongue.*
The slave is taking a real beating so she treats him with some spit balls into his mouth.* "Let me water my garden" she says.* Now she steps onto his neck and then back onto his torso for some more jumping.* She then informs him that he actually miscounted when she was jumping on him and she's starting over again.* When she reaches 15 he begs for mercy by saying "Please Mistress."* She replies, "Please, more?"* The slave tells her that he wants it harder and higher, Irene proceeds to oblige him and tells him it's great exercise and she could do it for an hour. *One has to be careful what they ask for, especially when beneath the boots of the powerful Mistress Irene.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Please More? - 467 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13439 секунды с 9 запросами