View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 04:19 PM   #49
HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist5 2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/ / / /1/7/H/o/c/7Hoc6/JeannieLou35 s.jpg[/I...

Actress name :
Photo Title :
Genre : Anal, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, MILF, XXX

Description : Jeannie Lou is back for thirds at , and it's hard to believe that just a few months ago, she had never fucked on-camera. This is a woman who, at first, was surprised to learn that we wanted to bring her to our studio. "It was my first time ever submitting photos for something like this, so I didn't know for sure what would happen," she said. "And when your people contacted me, I thought, "Wow! How nice is that! Why not? Life's an adventure.' I wasn't going to pass up this opportunity." Opportunity? As it turned out, for Jeannie Lou, this was an opportunity to get fucked by a variety of young studs in a variety of ways. And, now, after her first fuck, followed by the creampie she got from Lucas, Jeannie Lou is getting fucked in the ass, something she loves. "Nothing is more important than having good sex," she said. "I've enjoyed sex from the first time I had it, and I'm not slowing down. If anything, I'm having more sex and more fun than I ever had in my life." Originally from St. Paul, Minnesota, Jeannie Lou is 62, divorced and living in South Florida. She's been a nudist for 20 years. She loves showing off her tits. She hardly ever wears panties (there are none under the pantyhose she's wearing in these photos). She says her pussy is always wet and her ass is always ready. Now that's the attitude we love! Related Tags AnalBlowjobCumshotFacialMILFXXX

Pics : 45
Size : 21 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :1200x797

Download - 21 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09022 секунды с 9 запросами